ponedeljek, 23. februar 2009

Oscar fashion

I loved most of the gowns on this year's Oscars (I suppressed the sight of the dreadfulness that was Beyonce), they were very old Hollywood, very Grace Kelly. Inspired by drops of water, pearls and jewles, most of the designers opted for fair colours, such as pale beige, light silver or white and mostly succeeded spectacularly. Simply lovely. Here's a few of my favorites:

She stood out from a sea of fair couloured gowns, but she was as elegant as ever - Kate Winslet in Yves Saint Laurent.


Penelope was channeling her inner fairy princess in a vintage Pierre Balmain Haute Couture from 1950, and now every little girl that saw her wants to be an Oscar winning actress.


In my eyes, she can do no wrong...Anne Hathaway wore Armani Prive and shimmered like a real diamond. 


Jennifer Aniston - you go girl! A gorgeous Valentino gown - just what you want to wear when you see your ex with a new wife.


Evan Rachel Wood (yes, who?) in Elie Saab. A girl, only known as Marilyn Manson's girlfriend successfully put herself on the fashion map.


My, my Liz Lemon, you clean up nicely! Funny girl Tina Fey was striking in Zac Posen.

Ni komentarjev: